uAlign provides an API using the SCIM protocol that an Identity Provider or organization can use to programmatically create, update, and delete users.
SCIM stands for System for Cross-domain Identity Management. It provides a standard approach to provisioning user identity from an on-premise enterprise to a cloud service, as well as from one cloud service to another cloud service. Think of SCIM as a cloud to on-premise user connector, and a cloud-to-cloud user connector. Because uAlign is a cloud application, SCIM is the best way that uAlign can work with identity solutions.
- Product: ANCILE uAlign
- Administrator access to uAlign
- An Identity Provider (IdP) that implements the System for Cross-domain Identity Management 1.1 (SCIM) protocol.
- Obtain an OAuth 2.0 authorization token. uAlign requires an OAuth 2.0 authorization header for API calls.
- Obtain the organization identifier for your uAlign tenant. uAlign requires that the organization identifier be passed in a custom header.
- Supply uAlign's Users API endpoint to your Identity Provider (IdP).
- Refer to the documentation supplied by your Identity Provider (IdP).