When you invite a new user to join uAlign, that new user receives receives an email containing a link to register with uAlign. The user must click on the registration link and complete the registration before they can log-in to uAlign and view content.
You can determine:
- Which invited users have completed their registration
- Which invited users are "pending" - haven’t yet completed their registration
- Which invitations have been "bounced" - rejected by the mail server because of an incorrect/non-existent email address or other problem with the recipient's mail system
- Product: ANCILE uAlign
- Ensure that the proper organization name is displayed in the upper left.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Users from the left navigation bar and view the list of users.
- All Pending users are displayed at the top of the user list. You may resend an invitation to these users if you wish.
- All Bounced invitations are displayed in red at the top of the user list. You can remove these invitations or verify the email address prior to resending an invitation to these users.