ObjectiveWhen you, as an administrator, invite a new user to join uAlign, that new user receives receives an email containing a link to register with uAlign. This email contains basic information about uAlign, which you can modify to suit your specific needs. For example, you may wish to modify uAlign's invitation email to:
- state your project's objectives and how uAlign will help you meet them
- reassure your users that uAlign is a sanctioned application, and that they should complete the registration
- provide a contact for additional questions
- Click the Manage tab at the top of the page.
- Click Users on the left navigation bar.
- Click Invitation Content underneath Users on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the language associated with the email message you wish to modify, then click Select.
- In the Content area, enter the plain text message that should appear in the uAlign invitation email, then click the Create Custom invitation content button.
- Repeat the steps above for any additional languages associated with the email message you wish to modify.
- When inviting users to uAlign using the Invite User screen, select the Invitation content that will appear in the invitation email: Default or Custom.