Recalling a message will remove it from its current channel or campaign and place it in Unassigned Drafts. All message history and deliveries will be removed (including user completions and favorites for this message), subsequent campaign messages will be reordered and may be delivered to users who have already received this message, and the message's deliver and due dates will be removed.
- Product: ANCILE uAlign
WARNING: Recalling a message cannot be undone.
- Ensure that the proper organization name is displayed in the upper left.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Select the message you want to recall.
- Click the Recall icon for the message you want to recall.
- Review the information provided in the confirmation dialog and click Recall.
- The recalled message is now a draft. To send the message out again, open the message, update it with new delivery and due dates, and Publish the message.