A Channel contains a collection of standalone messages sorted for the user by due date. Although each message in a Channel has its own due date, a user can consume a Channel's messages in any order they wish.
- Product: ANCILE uAlign
- Ensure that the proper organization name is displayed in the upper left.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Channels on the left navigation bar.
- To create a new channel, click Add Channel. To edit an existing channel, select the channel from the list and click Select.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the channel (up to 64 characters).
- Enable the Allow Users to Subscribe checkbox if want to give users the ability to self-subscribe without administrator or author permission. Otherwise, leave this checkbox disabled.
- In the Description field, enter an optional description of the campaign (up to 64 characters). This description will only be seen by other authors and administrators.
- To add or remove channel subscribers:
- In the Add / Delete Subscribers list, highlight the subscriber's name to be added or removed.
- Click Subscribe user arrow or Unsubscribe user arrow as desired.
- To add or remove approved authors for the channel:
NOTE: If you assign specific authors to a channel or campaign, then ONLY the assigned authors can create messages in the channel or campaign. Otherwise, if you choose not to assign specific authors to a channel or campaign, then ANY author can create messages in the channel or campaign.
- In the Add / Delete Authors list, highlight the author's name to be added or removed.
- Click Authorize author arrow or Deauthorize author arrow as desired.
- Click Add or Save as appropriate.