The organization's administrator can assign multiple users to a group in bulk using a comma-separated value (CSV) file. The user's email address is the only required information.
- uAlign will only accept a CSV file encoded as UTF-8. If the supplied CSV file isn't encoded as UTF-8, uAlign notifies the administrator and no further actions take place.
- uAlign will only accept a CSV file containing content. If the supplied CSV file is empty, uAlign notifies the administrator and no further actions take place.
- uAlign will only recognize an email in a CSV file if the email belongs to an existing uAlign user. If the CSV file contains an unrecognized user's email, uAlign will ignore the email and include the ignored email in the summary email along with an indication that the email was not recognized.
- If the CSV file contains invalid characters, uAlign displays an error message containing a link to the relevant support documentation.
- Product: ANCILE uAlign
- Ensure that the proper organization name is displayed in the upper left.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Groups on the left navigation bar.
- Select the group from the list and click Select.
- In the Bulk Assign Group Members area, click Choose File to select the CSV file.
- Click Import to begin the bulk group change process. When the process is complete, uAlign will notify the administrator with an email.
An administrator cannot remove multiple users from a Group in bulk; to remove users from a group, highlight the user's name to be removed and click the Remove from group arrow.