Messages are uAlign's primary content. Each uAlign Message contains a title, text, and optional (though highly recommended) knowledge-check questions or survey questions. Each Message is delivered via a Channel or a Campaign.
- Product: ANCILE uAlign
To save a message as a draft at any time, click Save as Draft.
- Ensure that the proper organization name is displayed in the upper left.
- Access the Create Message screen:
- To create a new message, click the Create tab at the top of the page.
- To edit an existing message, click the Manage tab, click Pending on the left navigation bar, and click the Edit icon for the message you want to edit.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the message (up to 64 characters)
- In the Description field, enter a description of the message (up to 255 characters). This description will be seen by users on their dashboard.
- In the Content field, enter the message content. You can enter rich text, import images, create links to web content, and embed videos.
- To attach a file to the message:
- Click Attach file to this message.
- Click the Browse... button to select the desired file.
- In the Select One Campaign Or Channel For Delivery list, select the appropriate campaign or channel where the message is to be delivered.
- If the message will be delivered in a channel, specify the message delivery date and due date:
- In the Start Date field, select the date when the message should be available to subscribers.
- In the Due By selection, select the date when the message must be completed.
- To select a fixed calendar date, select Fixed Date and choose the Due Date.
- To select a due date based upon a specified number of calendar days, select Rolling Date and choose the Number Of Days to Complete (whole number from 1 - 365). Any new users subscribed to channel containing a rolling message will have the full duration to complete the message, regardless of when they were subscribed to the channel.
- To add one or more questions to the message:
- Click Add Questions.
- To add a new question, click Multiple Choice or Fill in the Blank.
- Enter the question text.
- If the question will be an ungraded survey question, select the Survey checkbox. Otherwise, for graded questions, leave the Survey checkbox blank.
- For a graded question, enter the Possible Answers (fill in the blank) or the available choices (multiple choice) with the correct choice indicated.
- To add additional answers for a multiple choice question, click Add Answer.
- In the Correct responses required to pass field, select the passing percentage.
- Note: Survey questions s are not included in this percentage.
- In the Retries allowed before failure field, select the number of times the user can take the assessment.
- Click Publish.